The goal at MBC is to provide professional leadership in your effort to determine a career path that connects your interests, passion, values and natural abilities for a successful, satisfying and rewarding career. It all begins with an effective high school to college plan, college to work force plan or strategic development plan for working professionals.
With so many options, because each client is truly unique, we provide examples of our services for three broad categories: high school students, college students and professionals.
Are you an individual or small business owner needing to set goals? Are you facing a job search? Do you need to motivate a sales team or more clearly identify the characteristics necessary for employees to increase productivity?
MBC offers the tools and experience to unlock your future and create a plan for increased performance and satisfaction.
High School to College Plan
Choices made in high school can set the stage for lifelong success. We make sure students have the tools and understanding to make solid decisions.
- Define how you learn, make decisions, communicate and the environment you will find most satisfying and productive
- Connect your natural abilities with real college majors and appropriate schools
- Learn how to connect your abilities with career options and explorations
- Create a long-term plan for success
- Depend on MBC to guide you, step-by-step, to your goals
College to Work Force Plan
The commitment of time and money trigger stress when a student declares a major and then changes his/her mind. When the National graduation rate for college is 6 years for a 4 year degree, too many are not getting it right.
We believe every college student should have the tools needed to make the best choice, matching education goals to his or her unique abilities.
- Depend on the The Highlands Ability Battery’s 30-page report to provide the information you need for an effective resume’ and interview
- At MBC, one-on-one coaching is the key to not only understanding the analysis’ results but also to finding a practical application and job opportunity
- Manage your college costs, maximize the experience and graduate on time
- Learn how to create effective goal plans for your future
Professionals Transitioning in the Work Force
Whether you are returning to the work force, reinventing yourself or considering your life after retirement, the perfect career experience might be closer to reality than you ever expected. At MBC, the goal is to match your skills, interests and natural abilities to career experiences that you will find satisfying, rewarding and natural to who you are as an individual. The Highlands Ability Battery’s 30-page reports is the first step in the creation of a personal vision of the future.
- MBC gives you a clear snapshot of your natural abilities, your best work environment, personal style and how you can learn most effectively on the job.
- A one-on-one, two-hour conversation with a professional counselor will hep you understand the Highland Ability Battery’s results, the sources of your passion and how you can best focus the traits driving you.
- Understand how to update your resume’ using effective data.
- Explore job opportunities that match your abilities.
- Refine your interview technique to capitalize on your abilities and maximize opportunity.